Thanks to technology life in kitchen is easy and savouries can be turned out in a jiffy. Let us get set cooking with some delicious vegetarian starter recipes!
One cup sago
One cup sooji rava
One cup sour curds
One large potato (boiled and mashed)
2 tbspn ginger/ green chilly/green coriander paste
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Clean sago and rava. Mix the masala paste, mashed potatoes, salt and curds into it
2. Marinate for three hours. The batter should be neither too thick nor too watery.
3. Heat oil over medium heat. Make flat vadas from the batter and drop in the hot oil. Fry till the vadas turn golden brown.
4. Drain on a paper kitchen napkin to remove excess oil.
5. Serve hot with any chutney/ dip of your choice.
Posted by Chitralekha M