If you are in the mood for something sweet, it is the right mood to be in. Grab your apron, and let’s begin to prepare the most delicious savories of all times.
CHOCO – VANILLA PUDDING
8 slices of bread
4 tablespoons drinking chocolate or cocoa
1 teaspoon coffee powder
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
3 tablespoons roasted and pounded cashew nuts
1 family pack vanilla ice cream
½ cup sugar syrup or any sweet fruit juice
1 cup (fresh or tinned) mixed fruits chopped
• Churn the bread slices in a dry grinder to make fine crumbs.
• Add the chocolate powder, coffee, sugar and half the roasted cashew nuts and mix well.
• Take a shallow glass dish and spread the above mixture evenly at the bottom of the dish.
• Sprinkle the sugar syrup/fruit juice on this mixture to
• Now spread the ice cream on top of this layer.
• Decorate with the chopped fruits and the remaining
• Place in a freezer compartment till it is set. Serve chilled.